Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Sunday, October 17, 2004
))
c0nfessi0ns-
Silence
Only tears
As I press the blade
Against my pale skin
Red
The blood flows
From the wounds
Echoing my inner pain
Satisfaction
As I feel the
knife
Slicing into me
I only deserve pain
Anguish
As I realize what I've done
I feel accomplishment
As I gaze at the marks upon my skin
Stares
People are horrified
Don't understand why
Neither do I
.& like a little girl.cries in the face of a m0nster that lives in her dreams.
1:31 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com